Get The Touchless Car Wash Experience At Home
What You'll Need
· A quality pressure washer
· A foam cannon (a device that mixes car wash soap, water, and air to generate thick suds)
· PH Neutral car soap
· Microfiber wash and drying cloths
· Leaf blower or other high power Car dryer
Let's get started:
1. Avoid washing your car in direct sunlight or in the height of the day. Instead park your car in a shaded area or choose to wash your car on a cloudy day if possible. This helps prevent water spots from forming on your car’s paint.
2. Thoroughly rinse the vehicle using a pressure washer working from top to bottom. This should remove any loose dirt and grime.
3. Next, mix your car soap with water in the foam cannon following the manufacturer’s instructions. Apply the suds to your car using the foam cannon, starting from the top and working your way down. Let the suds stay on the car for a few minutes to loosen any remaining dirt.
4. Rinse the suds off your car using the pressure washer, working from the top down. Use a leaf blower or other high powered car dryer to remove any water from nooks and crannies where water could pooled and cause rust or other damage.
5. Finally, use a clean microfiber cloth to wipe down the car and remove any water spots.
And there you go! Now you know how to wash your car like a professional without ever having to touch it. This method is safe for all paint types and will leave your car’s paint looking shiny and new!